Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pennsylvania Pre-Season High School Football Practice Begins August 16th

by Jeff Fisher
Pennsylvania High School Football Huddle

Welcome to the new look!!

33 days and counting until two-a-days begin across the Keystone State.

I'd like to thank all of my readers, who made the Pennsylvania High School Football Huddle a success over the last two years.  I have bigger-and-better things planned this year with more original content, while remaining THE site for high school football news from across the state.

I'm currently working on a couple of things that you'll find of interest and read about over the next couple of weeks.

High School Football America will be releasing a video on Pen Argyl High School football that will focus on a team that still plays its home games in the sunshine of Saturday....I LOVE Saturday games, but they are becoming like dinosaurs.

I'm also pulling together a weekly segment that will start next month that will give readers an inside like at a unique tiny high school in eastern Pennsylvania.

If you have any suggestions on how I can make the site better, please feel free to email me.

Jeff

No comments:

Footlocker.com