Monday, August 10, 2009

Former Penn St. QB Morelli Joins Plum HS Coaching Staff

by Jeff Fisher
Pennsylvania High School Football Huddle


Anthony Morelli began the decade as one of the best WPIAL quarterbacks while he was at Penn Hills. Today on the first day of high school football pratice in the Keystone State, the former Penn State signal caller, who was cut last season by the Arizona Cardinals, began his coaching career to help develop other young WPIAL QBs.

Morelli is now the quarterbacks coach at Plum High School. Click here to read the story from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog

very often.
___________________
Julie
Best place for your complete Internet

marketing

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Footlocker.com